vendredi 27 décembre 2013

If I die, the world will not be as fun as before...

Hey buddies!

Let me introduce myself. Rem's!
My english isn't as good as Had's one, but I will work on it.

So, I worked at Games Workshop, and I like to play with my figs.

In a matter of fact, I will give a GW backing to this blog.

Army painting, fast painting, playable conversions, that's my work!

I'm painting only with Citadel colours :)

My next projects for this blog:

- A gift for a friend. So one fig with lava and test of the new citadel painting.
- How to paint savages Orcs like a boss in 5 (or 6) steps.
- How to paint detailed Bad moonz... I saw you laughing at the 2nd row! I know it's ork too, but you know what? I will tell you...
Just keep wagh and WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!

See you soon for my first publication!

And WAAAAAAAAAGH every time you can!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire