dimanche 22 décembre 2013

Black is black

Hello there!

As I watched the fabulous blog Massive Voodoo (on the "friendsbox"), I suddenly wanted to post you a little miniature! ;)

There are two Nubian Girls in Hasslefree (on the "friendsbox" too! Wow! x) ), such a wonderful company, very nice people...


 I find it hard to paint black skin, I don't really do much of these,  that I can not train as many time as I want... 
I assume that dark skin golden reflections tie a little on the green, anyway, effect is correct.


It was also a crash test for Agrellan Earth by Games Workshop, one of the new paints "special effects".
I would have you a review soon about these new paints, not so bad! 

Well, see you soon fellows, and merry merry Christmas mutha' fucka'!! 


Cheers.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire