mercredi 25 décembre 2013

Enter the Rem's

Hi everyone! 

Good news today, I'm not alone! A very good friend named Rem's joined me in my little adventure! 


Artwork by Tim-Macburnie (http://tim-mcburnie.deviantart.com/art/Ork-Gunner-Mk2-119207586)

We paint together for a long time, since I was still in Games Workshop's petticoats (he is still in love with the brand ;) ). 

Always in a good mood, he has a lot of talent and it is with pleasure that I welcome him, he will  share his passion for the Orks and big guns with you! 

He might present its work, some tutorials because it does not work like me at all, not many sculpts but who knows, may be he will afterall! 

The word of Rem's: "eeeh... Waaagh?..."

Thanks you a lot!

A standing ovation for my friend! What a great Christmas gift! ^ ^

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire