jeudi 23 janvier 2014

"Painting in da Staïle of" #1: Jérémie Bonamant-Teboul

Painting session "in the style of" Jeremie Bonamant-Teboul, on a cool mini (with a little thing somewhere... Maybe Alan have something to compensate...), Aahl, from Figone, of course (link on right side).

The worst thing is that mine (because his (the bearded wizard) is amazing, of course...) pay quite well! I abused a little with white on the  "daaaaaarkeuh" part, it was the moment I no longer looked at the model ... 
Mea culpa. 

Note on CoolMiniOrNot:

It was a very short session, quiet a speed painting, about 1h30. I'll make more of "in style of" and it will be on http://pingrhell.blogspot.com/, because... Well, that's it. ^^
Cheers friends!
JBT's one






Some WIP's, while sculpting the base.










And my little Aahl.

[EDIT]: Jérémie find it's good, so, maybe it is really... ;) Thank you my friend, always in my painter's heart.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire