mardi 21 janvier 2014

Some WIP's!

Hi friends!

 Some current projects: 


the Trollus Lunae Bellicus from Trollune, sculpted by Christian Hardy on the occasion of the OctoGône 2013. 



 Put some color on it, even though I'm a little scared for the outcome, I'm not in great shape right now.








 A little Captain Hook from Tales of War, the base is not dry yet! ;) For you my dear, my sweet hummingbird! 



A pretty angel steampunk at Privateer Press, sooooo many bolts! 



 A. .. Egg. I do not know yet what I'll do with that...


So, See you fellows! Soon, the result of all this crap will come! ;)

2 commentaires:

  1. Est ce qu'il s'agit du Trollus qu'on pouvait découvrir dans la vitrine de trollune ces derniers temps ? Le socle m'avait notamment bien plu ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Tout à fait, il est juste à côté de celui de Jérémie. On prends un coup à l'ego dans ces situations. x)
      Merci beaucoup pour tes commentaires, ils sont toujours très encourageants et agréables! ;)

      Supprimer